Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Walking in the Rain



"I was in love with the whole world and all that lived in its rainy arms." -Louise Erdrich

What an amazing, quiet, wet walk this morning. There was mist swathing everything. Water dripping from flowers, wheat, and branches. I found the first ripe raspberry of the year and managed to take a photo of it before it landed in my mouth. 
This weather is what plants love; soaking in, nourishing, refreshing. It does the same to my soul as it does to the soil!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE these pics and your writing.
    Happy Gurumayi's birthday by the way...I sent lots and lots of blessings your way during this day of seva and community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom! Happy Gurumayi's birthday to you, too. It's still raining here; I like it, the plants like it, the dogs...well, not so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails