Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cape Cod Shops & Shopping!

Shopping in Cape Cod was alot of fun. Small shops, privately owned, mostly by natives. Just the streets alone were inspiring!

Here's the main streen in Falmouth:



A trip to Williams-Sonoma in Mashpee:



Shop windows on Martha's Vineyard:



Sweets galore:


We couldn't resist stopping in this bookshop and perusing the fall-themed children's books:


Isn't this street beautiful?

At Falmouth's Uptown Dog we bought an embarrassing amount of gifts for Kiki.


(these are DOGGY treats!)

(but these are human treats)
xo country girl 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Boy ! I LOVED this...Can I live there? I would love to live there. I have it BAD for New England. And the childrens books are so darling. I love those too. I have lots of childrens books...but no children. Butterscotch is our baby. As is Kiki yours. When I went to Maine / New England a couple of years ago to see Sharon and Jeff at their cottage on Christmas Cove...I cried the whole trip...homesick for Buddy...(actually that's what we really call him.) And LOVE Williams-Sonoma.There is one in Santa Barbara..about an hour south of here..now I want to go.....especially for the Fall/Thanksgiving cooking....

    Thanks for sharing and more later.
    Best,
    Kary and Buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of such lovely things - but the copper! O that is what has made me drool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails