Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Into The Green


We woke up to rain on the window and stayed cuddled in bed until it stopped. I was amazed at how the showers had transformed the ground, which was now a thick emerald carpet. (That's my 15 weeks plus 5 days belly leading the way.)


This is the time when there is something new to be discovered every day, and where I could spend hours exploring the woods as long as I have a water bottle and an apple with me.


As I watched Boston explore the ground and the air with his nose, I was overwhelmed by the same feeling I had while watching Kiki experience Spring for the first time. Such pure curiosity and joy. It's the most amazing thing to see the world through a dog's eyes.




When we returned home it began raining again. It was as if it had stopped just long enough for us to step through the glistening wild garlic and wood anemones.

What a magical little world we have at our doorstep!

xoxo country girl

8 comments:

  1. Springtime, mother nature renews herself in a most beautiful way. And your belly is looking good as a new precious life grows.
    Thanks for the walk between April showers and boy there is so much wild garlic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful dawn! And it seems quite poetic that you are pregnant in Spring...burgeoning with the world! Loved the pictures & wishing you an amazing weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am quite jealous of your bump... I'm only a week behind you and mine has yet to appear, all I seem to have done is lost my waist!

    Again I say, how lucky you are to live near such beautiful places to go walking. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing the photos of the lovely green that has sprouted up around you. It's still so gray and snowy here. I'm wondering if spring will ever come. I'll just have to live vicariously through your spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are simply beautiful... have a wonderful weekend, dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the walk in the forest! It's been windy and grey here.
    Your belly looks great - keep cosy little one; you've got a great mum!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you publish a book. Your writing, your photographs are wonderful. Your spirit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails